Nosy Andatsara (The island of good, literally)
That's Coral Camp island. NSR is the only structure allowed to occupy the island (lease and environnemental permit)
Close to 70 routes dispatched on 7 zones all equiped in Glue Marin point :
- NSR Sector (25 m) right above the bar ! 20 routes from 4 to 7b, the most convivial spot maybe because we live there, and remain shaded all day long
- Paradise Sector (25 m) lies between the 2 beaches of the island exceptional rock and very exposed to wind ! 20 routes from 3b to 7b+, 10 meters from the beach and shaded from late morning to sunset
-Troglo Sector ''the cave'' (20 m) 4 routes up to now 5a, 6a,6b et 6b+ shaded all day ! Magic !
- Globe Grimpeur Sector (15 m) 3 routes 6c, 6c+ et 8a+/8b on a paradisiac 's roof !
-Grand large Sector (35m) saround the southern side of island 13 outes from 5a to 7c, directly over the sea in a very wild atmosphere, shaded all day long but tides rules
- Tortuga Sector (25 m) only two routes up to now 7a+ and 8b perfect to finish the day and enjoy the best sunset lights on this magnificent orange wall
- Babyplage Sector (8m) beginner's initiation spot on the beach with short routes in the 4/5a.